Bản đồ hành trình
Bổ sung trước hành trình
Saigon city tour – Cu Chi tunnels
Organic Valley is not a corporation. We’re a cooperative. Owned and run by the farmers who grow the food, who milk the cows, and who bring you your cheese.Xem chi tiết
Saigon - Nam Cat Tien National Park - Saigon
Day 01: HCM CITY TOUR (L, D)
- 08:00 AM: pick – up at 74 Le Thi Rieng, D1, HCMC or your hotels in district 1 & 3
- You take the cyclos trip via 10 local Market and Chinatown included Thien Hau pagoda. You will have occasion to discover the daily lifestyle of Saigon local people.
- Taste the local food (streamed rice roll).
- In the afternoon, continue our trip to visit Independence Palace, War Remnants Museum and jade Emperor Pagoda.
- Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 02: HO CHI MINH CITY - NAM CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Transfer to Nam Cat Tien National Park
- Arrival at noon. Have lunch in hotel.
- Make the walking visit around the park to discovering of the flora & fauna. You will see the Tung centennial tree and Ben Cu waterfall,…
- Diner at local restaurant.
- Overnight at hotel in Nam Cat Tien national park.
Day 03: NAM CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK - HO CHI MINH CITY (B,L)
- Have breakfast
- Bus pick up and transfer to visit Bau Sau to see the Crocodiles swamp (10km by car and 5km by foot).
- Have lunch at Crocodiles lake.
- Back to the center and visit the Bears and Wild Cats Sanctuary.
- Transfer back to Hochiminh city.
- End tour.
Bao gồm những gì
Đã bao gồm: 1 night at hotel in Ho Chi Minh city 1 night at hotel in Nam Cat Tien national park English or French speaking guide Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program Meals as mentioned during the cruise (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner) Vehicles used as program.
KHÔNG bao gồm: Visa approval in Vietnam Travel insurance Roundtrip transportation HCM city - Mekong Personal expenses: souvenirs, drinks, tips.
Thông tin Quan trọng
The program is subject to change due to unpredictable events such as the vagaries of the weather and tide variations.